Firedrake Stone is a type of upgrade material in Dark Souls 2.
- Can only be used at Blacksmith Steady Hand McDuff
- Used to imbue equipment with fire. This reduces the Strength and Dexterity scaling. (Different weapons add different tiers of scaling).
- Possible to get when trading Smooth & Silky stone to Dyna and Tillo.
- 3 can be purchased from Stone Trader Chloanne upon the completion of Undead Crypt for 7,500 souls each.
- From the salamander area at the Forest of Fallen Giants need Silvercat Ring or the Fall Control spell or the Iron Key, which opens the door located near The Last Giant boss fight.
- One is located in the middle of the area of the third dragon that one fights in Dragon Aerie
- Alonne Knights (Iron Keep)
- Turtle Knights (Iron Keep)
- Sand basilisks (Brightstone Cove Tseldora)
- Iron Warrior (Brume Tower)
- Fire Drake (Dragon Aerie)