Magic Stone is a type of upgrade material in Dark Souls 2.
- Can only be used at Blacksmith Steady Hand Mc Duff
- Used to imbue weapons with an Intelligence-based magicBonus. This removes all the other scaling a weapon has. (Different weapons add different tiers of scaling). Can not be used on shields. Comparable to Dark Souls 1's Enchanted upgrade.
- At 50 Int, Enchanted path will outscale Raw path if the weapon has default no scaling.
- Possible to get when trading Smooth & Silky stone to Dyna and Tillo.
- 3x Sold by Stone Trader Chloanne after obtaining the King's Ring.
- 2 on a corpse in Frozen Eleum Loyce near Lower Garrison bonfire.
- 2 on a corpse in Brume Tower just past the Foyer bonfire.
- 1 in a chest in Undead Crypt to the left after the shortcut.
- Gyrm Axe Throwers (Doors of Pharros)
- Desert Sorceresses (Earthen Peak)
- Leydia Witch (Undead Crypt Entrance)