1 - 3
Profound Still is a Hex in Dark Souls 2. To cast a Hex, you must use a staff/chime or Special Weapons that can cast Hex.
"A hex created by an ostracized cleric.
Blocks the spells of nearby casters.
This hex, born of jealousy and humiliation, is a focus of dark thoughts. The very things that reflect the true essence of life itself.
Catalyst: sacred chime"
- Purchased from Darkdiver Grandahl
- Unleashes a wave of dark energy around the caster, any enemies caught within the cast are unable to cast spells for 30 seconds. Casting time is a factor when using this hex; planning and forethought are strongly recommended when using this hex.
Unlike its counterpart Vow of Silence in Dark Souls, this one does not lock the user who cast this spell, user can take this as advantage and cast spell while the others can't
- Also capable on leaving an aura onto invisible enemies in Shaded Woods, making them be slightly clearer with the marking. Not very helpful, but better than nothing.
- It complete disables all attacks of Aldia Warlocks since they do not have any mean of melee attacks other than AOE magic explosion.
- Does not work on Banedigger, Nashandra and Elana, Squalid Queen. -Tested, she still summoned her Lifedrain Patch and shot her beam.
- Other players wearing the Sanctum Priestess Tiara will not be effected by this spell.