Iron Warrior is an enemy in Dark Souls 2.
Iron Warrior Information
A large, headless giant wearing iron armor. These warriors most likely wore iron Minotaur Helmets.
There is a variant that wields a large mace with the same move set as the Smelter Hammer, but can inflict bleed. They are located in the same area.
- Avoid their grab attack
- If fighting them in the lower Foyer in the ashen area, the flame jets nearby serve as a great way to kill them, providing you have destroyed all of the powder barrels and hollows.
- Keep your distance during the spinning attack
- About half of the encounters with this enemy occur near environmental hazards or Barrel-Carriers. These can be used to the player's advantage, and this seems to be the intended method of defeating them in several encounters.
- Causing a Barrel-Carrier to explode near this enemy results in a one-hit kill (needs confirmation).
- Smelter Hammer / Drakekeeper's Hammer
- Pauldron Fire Breath