Chameleon is a Sorcery in Dark Souls 2. To cast a Sorcery, you must use a Staff or Special Weapons that can cast Sorcery.
"A sorcery that dates farther back than recollection.
Allows you to blend into your surroundings.
Those who fear the unseen are cowards.
Those who never doubt their eyes are fools."
- Harvest Valley (Beyond The Mines Bonfire, near two Dark Magic Giants standing in a poison chasm.)
- Disguises the caster as an inanimate object
- Enemy players cannot lock-on to disguised players
- Enemy players cannot see disguised players health bars
- Disguised players can move & sprint without breaking camouflage. Dash-jumping will break camouflage
- Disguised players can raise their shields and block attacks without breaking camouflage
- Same effect as Silver Talisman
|Stack of three barrels, laid horizontally||Low. Stacked barrels are easily spotted, and players tend to destroy them through rolling|
|A thin brazier, unlit||High. A thin and short prop. Also colored black, making it very easy to blend into shadows|
|Standing rat statue holding a jar||Medium - low. Best used in the hallways with other rat statues.|
|Small rat statue in a quadrupedal position||Low. Found in only one area of the Grave of Saints, and seem out of place anywhere else|
|Bone filled brazier, unlit||High. Thinner and smaller than the player. Fits in almost anywhere in the area|
|A moderately sized urn||Medium. This prop blends in well, but few urns exist in Iron Keep, and at few locations|
|Rat / Gyrm statue||Medium. A large prop, but the Gyrm statue blends in well with the stone environment|
|Unmarked headstone||High. A small prop, with numerous rooms full of them to hide amongst|
|A cistern stained and bound in ropes||Medium. Hides well amongst similar props in the area|
|Cursed urn||Low. Few urns exist in the Amana Shrine, and players tend to roll through them out of habit|
|Broken Column||High. The decrepit nature of the Amana Shrine makes the broken column prop blend in very well|
|Tall urn||Low. Few urns exist in Drangleic Castle, and their large profile makes them easy to spot|
|Wall Mirror||Very low. Many exist in the castle, but this prop is large and visibly floats off walls|
|Small crate||High. Very small prop, hides easily behind pillars, enemies, and in corners|