Focus Souls is a Sorcery in Dark Souls 2. To cast a Sorcery, you must use a Staff or Special Weapons that can cast Sorcery.
An ancient sorcery of Shulva, the Sanctum City.
Fires a focused beam of souls.
The development of sorceries was stunted in Shulva, as they were considered taboo.
Even so, there were some occasional gems created by a group of enthusiasts.
- At the bridge, where the stone dragon kills the 2 knights, before the bridge you can go right. Go on and you'll find it on a corpse behind some vases.
- Added with DLC | Crown of the Sunken King
- This sorcery creates 4 Soul Bolts in a square pattern in front of you that home in on multiple enemies; short range.
- Range is longer if you're standing on an upper staircase and aiming to lower grounds.
- Very usefull in narrow paths, it will hit several times if the enemy is near you.
- Additional copies can be obtained by burning Bonfire Ascetic at Tower of Prayer bonfire.