Unleash Magic is a Sorcery in Dark Souls 2. To cast a Sorcery, you must use a Staff or Special Weapons that can cast Sorcery.
"Boosts magic within the body beyond even your own limits, but at great cost to HP.
The terrible deeds carried out in Aldia led to the unintentional birth of several shadowy things, all of them eerily malformed."
- Royal Sorcerer Navlaan - For completing the fourth and last of his assassination requests. You need to be hollow to talk to him for each step of the quest line.
- 20% increase to all magic damage: sorceries, pyromancies, miracles, hexes; but 30% decreased HP.
Lasts 60 seconds.
- Its duration is not affected by intelligence. (Tested at 50 INT, still 60 seconds)
- Resonant Flesh is dispelled before applying Unleash Magic.
- Effects of Rusted Coin and Unleash Magic are mutually exclusive—using one dispels the effect of the other.
- Does not boost the damage of the Moonlight Greatsword or its heavy attack bullets.
|Attunement level||Amount of casts|