Repair is a Sorcery in Dark Souls 2. To cast a Sorcery, you must use a Staff or Special Weapons that can cast Sorcery.
"A sorcery that dates farther back than recollection.
Repairs equipped weapons and armor.
Uses light to repair damaged weapons and armor. Supposedly this sorcery restores items to a past state, but with the knowledge of this art lost, the finer details of the phenomenon are unknown."
- After opening the Shrine of Winter continue down the path then turn right at the bottom, In some rubble.
- SOFS: Shaded Woods. In a chest behind a petrified lion warrior in the back left corner of a ruin after the end of the bridge you need a fragrant branch of yore.
- Does not repair broken equipment. Instead, acts as repair powder.
- Casting this sorcery repairs all equipment in every slot, as long as it isn't broken. However, a staff must be drawn in one hand to be able to use it, like any other sorcery.
- You can reduce the cost of this sorcery to 10 int if you use a simpleton's spice on the repair sorcery.