Great Soul Arrow is a Sorcery in Dark Souls 2. To cast a Sorcery, you must use a Staff or Special Weapons that can cast Sorcery.
Great Soul Arrow
Short to Long Range
"A spell superior to the Soul Arrow.
More powerful, and effective at damaging enemies resistant to physical attacks.
The strength of this spell is influenced by one's intelligence."
- Forest of Fallen Giants, in the room with the ballistas and 3 hollow soldiers
- No-Man's Wharf , sold by Carhillion of the Fold for 3,000 souls
- Iron Keep, sold by Magerold of Lanafir for 3,000 souls
- Shoots a projectile that deals magic damage. Casts faster than Great Heavy Soul Arrow but does less damage.
- Direct upgrade of Soul Arrow, same casting speed, higher INT requirement, less spell casts, higher damage (noticeable on higher INT as well)