Stone Soldier is an enemy in Dark Souls 2.
Stone Soldier Information
The Stone Soldier is an enemy in Dark Souls II. It can first be encountered in the large room beside the castle entrance bonfire
- Soldiers remain motionless in a kneeling position and do not attack players until they draw close.
- After being approached, soldiers will go through a lengthy ~3 second animation where they come to life and become hostile.
- Drangleic Castle - Near King's Gate bonfire
- Weapons with 30+ poise impact will stun them
- They can be damaged while they are coming to life
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!