Rusted Coin is a type of consumable in Dark Souls 2.
- Using this item increases luck and item discovery calculation by 100 points in addition to base 150 - for 5 minutes.
- Will also increase the chances of gaining a rarer item from Dyna and Tillo
- These effects do not stack if more than one is used at a time.
- Effects persist after quitting to the menu and returning to your character and after resting at a bonfire.
- Effects do NOT persist after dying or using a Homeward Bone / Aged Feather (since the area is reloaded)
- it should be noted that when used near an enemy you can see a particle effect
- 1x (5x NG+) Rusted Coin in Things Betwixt, just before you go to the Firekeepers hut. In the grassy plain you arrive at, head to the right and there will be a small passage. Just inside the passage to the left you'll see a body with the coin on it.
- One found in a chest in the tunnel leading to Forest of the Fallen Giants from Majula. (Chest is a mimic in NG+)
- Dropped by the Bell Keepers in Belfry Luna and Belfry Sol.
- One behind a secret door in Lost Bastille, at the bottom of the room where you battle the Ruin Sentinels
- 10 in a trapped chest in Pate's Den in Brightstone Cove Tseldora
- 10 found at Shulva - Sanctum City, can be farmed by burning Bonfire Ascetic at Tower of Prayer bonfire (additional Bonfire Ascetic can be replenished at Dragon's Sanctum)
- 5 are sold by Magerold of Lanafir, the merchant in Iron Keep