Rusted Coin is a type of consumable in Dark Souls 2.
- Using this item increases luck and item discovery calculation by 100 points in addition to base 150 - for 5 minutes.
- Will also increase the chances of gaining a rarer item from Dyna and Tillo
- These effects do not stack if more than one is used at a time.
- Effects persist after quitting to the menu and returning to your character and after resting at a bonfire.
- Effects do NOT persist after dying or using a Homeward Bone / Aged Feather (since the area is reloaded)
- it should be noted that when used near an enemy you can see a particle effect
- 1x (5x NG+) Rusted Coin in Things Betwixt, just before you go to the Firekeepers hut. In the grassy plain you arrive at, head to the right and there will be a small passage. Just inside the passage to the left you'll see a body with the coin on it.
- One found in a chest in the tunnel leading to Forest of the Fallen Giants from Majula. (Chest is a mimic in NG+)
- Dropped by the Bell Keepers in Belfry Luna and Belfry Sol.
- One behind a secret door in Lost Bastille, at the bottom of the room where you battle the Ruin Sentinels
- 10 in a trapped chest in Pate's Den in Brightstone Cove Tseldora
- 10 found at Shulva - Sanctum City in the building before the bridge that Sinh breathes fire on. They can be farmed by burning Bonfire Ascetic at Tower of Prayer bonfire (additional Bonfire Ascetic can be replenished at Dragon's Sanctum)
- 5 are sold by Magerold of Lanafir, the merchant in Iron Keep