Titanite Farming in Dark Souls 2 is covered on this page.
Here is a list of areas and enemies which you can farm in order to obtain standard Titanite upgrade ores. As always when farming for drops, remember at least to equip your Covetous Gold Serpent Ring—maybe also a Traveling Merchant Hat, Jester's Cap, or Prisoner's Hood—and to use Rusted Coins or Watchdragon Parma if you can.
- Titanite Shards can be looted from the large, green Steelworker Undead at lower Earthen Peak, as well from as the peasant villagers in upper Brightstone Cove Tseldora. Also, one skeleton warrior in Harvest Valley, resting his bones in the same cave as Gavlan, has a very high drop rate for titanite shards. Once you have cleared Iron Keep, Stone Trader Chloanne will sell an unlimited number of Titanite Shards for 1,000 souls each.
- Large Titanite Shards can be found resting in the bellies of the Parasitic Spiders in lower Brightstone Cove Tseldora. Some other creatures are also known to carry them around are the Iron Keep's Ironclads and the Black Gulch's Coal Tars. If the player retrieves the Dull Ember and gives it to Steady Hand McDuff, he will then sell an unlimited number of Large Titanite Shards for 2,500 souls apiece. Stone Trader Chloanne also stocks ten of them after you clear Iron Keep, and an unlimited number once you have cleared Drangleic Castle. An additional method preferred by some is by farming the Great Basilisk in Huntsman's Copse. Starting from the first bonfire, go left and jump down on the mushrooms attached to the wall on the right inside the cave. (Flying Feline Boots or Silvercat Ring is highly recommended). Kill the Great Basilisk to obtain 3 Large Titanite Shards every time you kill him. (The use of Homeward Bones, Homeward, or if you are further in the game, the Aged Feather, come recommended for speeding up this process).
- Titanite Chunks can be farmed from the big-boned, chunky Gyrm at the Doors of Pharros. You can also obtain Titanite Chunks or Large Titanite Shards from the dull-witted, superstitious peasants living near the first bonfire in Brightstone Cove Tseldora, or you can pry them away from the sticky-fingered Coal Tars in Black Gulch. Alternatively, Stone Trader Chloanne sells ten Chunks after you clear the Undead Crypt, and an unlimited number after you defeat Nashandra. Finally, in online play only, the covenant of the Bell Keepers makes farming Titanite Chunks sinfully easy; every time that you successfully defeat a host as a Gray Phantom, you are allowed to slice off a Chunk. Tear 'em to shreds! Additionally, using a Bonfire Ascetic at the Poison Pool bonfire in Harvest Valley will allow you to get 3 Titanite Chunks in the first poison mist area.
- Titanite Slabs drop from the stone spear soldiers outside of the King's Gate bonfire in Drangleic Castle, from the Imperfect near the Lair of the Imperfect bonfire in Dragon's Sanctum, and from the Iron Warriors around Brume Tower and Iron Passage. They can also be farmed in the Dragon Aerie from multiple Crystal Lizards.
- Twinkling Titanite drops from the Archdrake Clerics and Amana Priestesses in Shrine of Amana. Drop rates were tested against these enemies while wearing a Gold Serpent Ring +2. Clerics have higher drop rate than Priestesses, and 9 pieces were obtained while fighting through entire area once. Video of this technique.
- Probably the best place to farm for Titanite of all kinds, including Petrified Dragon Bone and infusion ores, is the Dragon Aerie. After killing the crystal lizards and the Guardian Dragons and looting everything, you can use a Bonfire Ascetic to respawn 'em all and start again. Video here