Covetous Gold Serpent Ring
Covetous Gold Serpent Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 2 (DKS2). Players can equip up to 4 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible. Some rings have upgraded versions, having a maximum of +3. Some can only be found in NG+. Rings can be repaired at a blacksmith, but not upgraded. Upgraded versions must be acquired throughout the game from corpses, chests, bosses, etc.
Covetous Gold Serpent Ring Effects
- 0 = 90
- +1 = 70
- +2 = 75
- Increases Item Discovery by 50
- +1 = 75
- +2 = 100
Covetous Gold Serpent Ring Locations
- Iron Keep - After the Smelter Demon, go into the room with the moving platforms, and go up the ladder in the middle of the room. Take a right to go up the stairs, and go up the ladder. There, you will find a few Greatbow Alonne Knights. Drop down the platforms until you reach a lava-filled cauldron, the corpse inside contains the ring. Increases drop rate by 50%
- +1: Received from Magerold of Lanafir in the Iron Keep. Select his talk option after spending at least 10,000 souls. Dropped if you kill Magerold of Lanafir Increases drop rate by 75%
- +2: Belfry Gargoyle (NG+ or after you use a Bonfire Ascetic on the Belfry Luna: Upper Ramparts bonfire) Increases drop rate by 100% (NG+ Only)
- Effects stack with other sources of Item Discovery.