Sublime Bone Dust
Sublime Bone Dust is a type of consumable in Dark Souls 2.
- If you burn at the Majula bonfire you gain more health from your Estus flasks. (Estus Flask +x amount)
- Your Estus Flask can be boosted to a max of +5 (cannot buff after +5). Further Sublime Bone Dusts are useless, attempting to burn results in the message "Cannot burn further items".
DARK SOULS II - ORIGINAL
- Guaranteed drop from the non-respawning mace-wielding Old Knight at Heide's Tower of Flame. It is missable, so if you die before picking it up, you will have to defeat the Dragonrider and use a Bonfire Ascetic. A second one can also be gained if you DID find it and use a Bonfire Ascetic to respawn the knight. However, you will have to defeat the Dragonrider each time, which can be difficult at low levels. (If the Old Knight is killed by gravity he will not drop a Sublime Bone Dust.)
- Huntsman's Copse, on a ledge right before the Executioner's Chariot boss.
- Black Gulch in a chest found after killing The Rotten.
- Iron Keep, in a chest found after killing Old Iron King.
- Sinner's Rise, after taking the elevator down from the bonfire the dust is located in the first alcove on the left in the water area behind a single enhanced undead.
- Sublime Bone Dust locations
SCHOLAR OF THE FIRST SIN EDITION
- In the passage to No Man's Wharf, in an alcove at the left, there is an Iron Chest that is guarded by a Royal Guard.
- The Gutter: Inside an Iron Chest where the Great Heal Miracle was before. Before the first Gutter Bonfire, when you get to the Bridge with a hole over a water filled round-room with exploding mummies - don´t go down the ladder to the right but kill the Warrior to left and there is the Chest.
- Huntsman's Copse: From the bridge that you have to lower, go right and drop in the hole of a roof and you will find it in a chest.
- Shaded Woods: From the Shaded Ruins bonfire there is a window at your left that you can jump out of. When you land go to the building at your left, in an Iron Chest.
- Drangleic Castle: When you first enter go left of the big stairs, through an alcove and to the room on your left.