Silver Talisman is a type of consumable in Dark Souls 2.
- Transform into an object in the current environment, similarly to the Chameleon spell.
- 4x In a jar in a side cavern in the "arena" of the two giants hidden beneath Black Gulch.
- Sold by Titchy Gren. Sells infinite amount.
- Dropped by Dragon Priests in The Dragon shrine.
- 2x In trapped wooden chest near Lonesome Gavlan in No-Man's Wharf.
- You will break camouflage if you roll, interact, use items, gesture, or take damage. You can however operate summon signs without breaking camouflauge.
- You can still block while camouflaged as long as you don't get your guard broken.
- Falling will not break camouflage so long as your character does not roll when they land. ( only happens from falling from a high enough height.)
- You can still sprint.
- You will break camouflage if going from one area to the next. Ex: Majula >> Forest of Fallen Giants.
- NPC summons are not fooled by invaders using silver talismans, and will attack them when in range.
- Not all areas will have the same set of objects you may transform into. Some areas will allow you to blend as a rock or crates, while other areas you will blend as pottery or paintings.
- If you use this talisman in Shrine of Amana you will turn into Elizabeth Mushroom (Proof)