Silver Talisman is a type of consumable in Dark Souls 2.
- Transform into an object in the current environment, similarly to the Chameleon spell.
- 4x In a jar in a side cavern in the "arena" of the two giants hidden beneath Black Gulch.
- Sold by Titchy Gren. Sells infinite amount.
- Dropped by Dragon Priests in The Dragon shrine.
- 2x In trapped wooden chest near Lonesome Gavlan in No-Man's Wharf.
- You will break camouflage if you roll, interact, use items, gesture, or take damage. You can however operate summon signs without breaking camouflauge.
- You can still block while camouflaged as long as you don't get your guard broken.
- Falling will not break camouflage so long as your character does not roll when they land. ( only happens from falling from a high enough height.)
- You can still sprint.
- You will break camouflage if going from one area to the next. Ex: Majula >> Forest of Fallen Giants.
- NPC summons are not fooled by invaders using silver talismans, and will attack them when in range.
- Not all areas will have the same set of objects you may transform into. Some areas will allow you to blend as a rock or crates, while other areas you will blend as pottery or paintings.
- If you use this talisman in Shrine of Amana you will turn into Elizabeth Mushroom (Proof)
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
ayo prop hunt ring
WHAT THE HECK?! YOU CAN TURN INTO A BOX?!
In SOTFS there's a bug where if a white phantom is summoned close to you (if you are invader) when camouflaged they will spawn in targeting you.
It wasn't like this in the original DS2, it's some "A-team" BS like all the rest of the bugs they introduced.
Anyone else notice the trinity knot on the front?
Prop Hunt: Dark Souls edition
Here are some places were you can hide perfectly with the talisman https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
little note to pvp players, this is handy against people who rely too much on lock on