Amber Herb is a type of healing consumable in Dark Souls 2.
- When consumed, it restores (unknown) spell uses for all currently attuned spells. (Likely 25-35%)
- Only restores 1 spell use for spells such as Profound Still.
- 2x on a corpse in the second fog wall across the jump gap in Things Betwixt
- Sold by Merchant Hag Melentia for 1,600 souls in limited quantity
- Sold by Carhillion of the Fold for 1,600 souls.in limited quantity
- Sold by Weaponsmith Ornifex for 1,600 souls in limited quantity (unlimited after killing Nashandra, but not in SOFS)
- Dropped by Greatsword Old Knights In Heide's Tower of Flame
- Dropped by Hollow Mage (Black) in Huntsman's Copse and Undead Purgatory
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Can find a lot of these in the jolly deppths
Used this and woke up with dung on my bed, WHY ?
I was gonna say amber heard, but it looks like I was beaten...
Yes yes. It now reminds us of the disgusting and insane Amber Heard, but do not slander the consumable Amber Herb. It is a VERY useful item for mage builds, faith builds, hexer builds, and pyromancer builds. We should treasure these pink herbs because they don't exist in DS1 or DS3.
Goofy ahh turd
DNA TEST THE POO
Im sorry Amber Herb but you are disgusting :(
Why I only can buy 3 from Melentia?
I just farm wilted dusk herbs. Either through the memory or join company of champions for infinite respawn and body the desert sorcerres
ahh yes johnny depp's ex wife
Pretty sure it restores 1/3 uses, rounded down for spells with less casts
A good addition to this page may be that equipping Northern Ritual Band before using Amber Herbs (or any spell restoring herb) increases the amount of spell usages it restores, since it's percentage based. For example: Spells with only 2 base uses like Repair, get 2 uses restored from just an Amber Herb when equipping Northern Ritual Band +1. Very useful strategy while soul farming.
Sold by Weaponsmith Ornifex for 1,600 souls in limited quantity (unlimited after killing Nashandra, but not in SOFS). I'm not a mage myself, but way to f*ck over mages in SotFS.