Flame Butterfly is a type of consumable in Dark Souls 2.
- Relight torches without the need of a bonfire. (Light torch autonomously)
- Sold by Weaponsmith Ornifex in Brightstone Cove Tseldora for 600 souls each.
- One on a corpse behind 2 large pots in a house in No-man's Wharf. The house is near the large ship (after you have rung the bell).
- Three on a corpse in the cave near the waterfall in Undead Lockaway, Huntsman Copse.
- One on a corpse near Weaponsmith Ornifex
- Three on a corpse on top of a tree in the Scorpioness Najka boss arena in Shaded Woods, you have to make her hit the tree to drop the body.
- Five in a chest immediately following the boss fight with the Smelter Demon in Iron Keep.
- 10 found in Drangleic Castle in the room/shortcut near Central Castle Drangleic bonfire, the room also contains 5 Repair Powder and an Estus Flask Shard.
- 3 on top of the courtyard roof in the Lost Bastille (SotFS)