Elizabeth Mushroom is a type of healing consumable in Dark Souls 2.
- Restores HP over time. (Restores 2000 HP over 44 seconds.)
- 1 In a waterlogged chest in Shrine of Amana near the first bonfire.
- 1 In a chest after defeating the Lost Sinner.
- 3 under a table in the hallway near the Ritual Site bonfire on NG+. These can be respawned repeatedly and farmed using bonfire ascetics (need confirmation)
- 3 Underneath the first dragon in Dragon Aerie on NG+.
- 3 In an iron chest in Eleum Loyce near the area with the ballistas.
- 13 Sold by Grave Warden Agdayne for 4500 souls.
- Very rare drop from Dragon Acolytes in Aldia's Keep. Unsure whether it is only drop-able by the first one in the painting or all of them. (I have had them drop from the Acolytes in the room with the Giant Bug) Dropped at bonfire intensity 5. (Untrue, using Company of Champions, killing them in normal NG caused them to drop) Another dropped from the Acolyte that examines the corrosive creature (I got a couple from that one on NG+).
- 2 on a corpse in Frozen Eleum Loyce behind a one way door near the area with several Ice Rapier wielding monsters.