Dried Root is a type of consumable in Dark Souls 2.
- Restores HP over time. (Restores 1000 HP over 500 seconds.)
- does not stack with it self
- 3 are dropped from the strange tree in Shulva City, in the small area containing Promised walk of peace.
- Land of the Imperfect area, on a corpse.
- 6 in 3 metal chests behind a locked door in Dragon Sanctum.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
How long does it last? "extended duration" isn't very clear.
Does it stop working after you hit 100%?
Absolutely not worth it, so just use em whenever you can to clear out inventory space.
The healing of this item is NOT like lifegems. If you use more than one at a time, they do NOT stack. Additionally, it is incompatible with most combat buffs like Resonant Flesh, Magic Barrier, etc. and other item buffs like Rusted Coin.
I will sell these to Gavlan and buy lifegems from the hag merchant.
The tree drops these each time it respawns, making it possible to get tons of these, if you're that desperate for mediocre healing items. Though they could be decent for AFKing
Heals 900 HP over 500 seconds, which seems kind of useless. I guess you could pop 25 of them for a 7 minute long lifegem.
That tree is really making me wonder about the lore in this game...
This is basically the Ring of Restoration as a consumable
I was thinking it would be good like Elizabeth Mushroom, except its NOT.