Alluring Skull is a type of consumable in Dark Souls 2.
- Can be thrown to attract certain enemies to that position.
- The definition of "certain enemies" are mindless enemies such as hollows, Lion Clan Warriors and Skeletons.
- Invaders can use this item to aggro Grave Warden Agdayne in the host's world by luring the Torch Hollow to his place.
- It lasts for 5 seconds.
- Affects less enemies than Yearn (i.e Yearn will aggro Rampart Soldiers, lancers and Retainers, but Alluring Skull will not)
- See Yearn for further explanation on its mechanics.
- Small Mummys at Lost Bastille
- Skeletons near Undead Lockaway bonfire
- Sweet Shalquoir the Cat sells them in Majula
- 3 can be found in the King's Passage on the side of one of the walls upon entering (look to the right of the statue of a Knight and his Sword)
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!