A skull of unknown ownership.
Smashing it releases traces of souls, which can attract nearby foes.
Does not work on all enemies, but can prove useful in unexpected ways.
Alluring Skull is a type of consumable in Dark Souls 2.
- Can be thrown to attract certain enemies to that position.
- The definition of "certain enemies" are mindless enemies such as hollows, Lion Clan Warriors and Skeletons.
- Invaders can use this item to aggro Grave Warden Agdayne in the host's world by luring the Torch Hollow to his place.
- Small Mummys at Lost Bastille
- Skeletons near Undead Lockaway bonfire
- Sweet Shalquoir the Cat sells them in Majula
- 3 can be found in the King's Passage on the side of one of the walls upon entering (look to the right of the statue of a Knight and his Sword)