Repair Powder is a type of consumable in Dark Souls 2.
- Restores equipment durability of all equipped weapons, armor and rings.
- Restores 30 durability to weapons, 50 to armor, 20 to rings.
- Note: Repair powder will not repair your equipment if it is broken.
- x1 purchasable from Blacksmith Lenigrast in Majula for 2,500 souls.
- x1 in a chest upstairs by Merchant Hag Melentia in Forest of the Fallen Giants. (You must attack the door to break it down.)
- x1 found on a corpse in Lost Bastille after riding on top of the elevator down near the entrance from No Man's Wharf.
- x1 purchasable from Steady Hand McDuff in Lost Bastille for 2,500 souls after you give him the Dull Ember.
- x1 in a chest in No Man's Wharf.
- x1 sold by Magerold of Lanafir for 2500 souls.
- x1 found on a corpse in Iron Keep along with a Soul of a Proud Knight..
- x5 In Drangleic Castle in the shortcut near the Mastodon Knights, Syan Knights and Archers (near Central Castle Drangleic Bonfire). The room also contains an Estus Flask Shard and 10 Flame Butterflies (It is possible to run past all the knights, however keep in mind that two Syan Knights will follow you in there, and the only way out is by not only pulling a lever, but by opening a door, so prepare to turn around and engage in a 2v1 fight).
- Rare drop from Grave Wardens in Undead Crypt.
- Dropped by the rats in Grave of Saints.
- Dropped by Sanctum Knights in Dragon's Sanctum.
- Infinitely purchasable from Chancellor Wellager in Drangleic Castle, for 2,500 souls each.