Rouge Water is a type of consumable in Dark Souls 2.
- Restores 850 HP and 50% of spell uses.
- Will not restore uses to spells that have 1 use/cast (Soul Geyser, Forbidden Sun) unless you have more than one use available.
- One can be found on a corpse directly after opening the passageway to Huntman's Copse.
- Rare drop from White Hollow Mage.
- Treasure in the Ruin Sentinels room, behind an illusory wall.
- A max of 3 can be bought from Straid of Olaphis.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Rogue water and Crimson water, are blood vials from bloodborne ?
so, no merchant sells this infinite?
Bloodborne easter egg?