Pagan Tree is an enemy in Dark Souls 2.
Pagan Tree Information
A strange tree found deep within Shulva...
- Three dried roots
- There are statues with glowing red eyes in the cave wall. Destroy them with ranged attacks to reveal a switch that will raise a platform to the other side.
(Just jump to the platform and hit switch by any arrow or bolt)
- If the tree is hit with a whip, it will emit a strange aura that repairs equipment durability. Broken items will also be repaired.
- This is a very efficient and cost effective way of repairing multiple equipment.
- Broken items are only repaired if they are equipped while hitting the tree.
- The first two hits will activate the repair aura but hitting it a third time will kill it and the aura will not activate.
- You can heal it with Warmth or Miracles so he can take more hits.
- In Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin, The tree dies if you hit it multiple times a whip (Any whip will work). Hitting it with anything else will not give you the repair effect and in a few hits you can kill it.
- Hitting the tree with a whip's guard break attack will repair your equipment without damaging the tree.
- It re-spawns like normal enemies.
- If the tree despawns it can be revived with the use of a Bonfire Ascetic of the first bonfire of the DLC.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!