Old Knight Set
|Requirements & Bonus|
Old Knight Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2. Armor sets do not provide specific benefits, so players are free to mix and match their preferred parts to optimize their Builds.
"Old undated Armor/Gauntlets/Leggings.
How old could this nearly-crumbling armor be?
Has extremely low durability.
Sometimes, just as a thing falls to pieces, it unleashes its last flash of great power..."
- Dropped by Old Knights in Heide's Tower of Flame.
- [Scholar of the First Sin] Three Old Knights are also found in Drangleic Castle, close to central bonfire, and one is found in Shrine of Amana, next to Crumbled Ruins bonfire.
- Upgraded with regular Titanite.
- Chestpiece offers almost the highest poise (one point less than that of Havel's set chestpiece).
- The lowest durability for heavy armor (only 20 points).
- Third highest total poise (almost equal to that of Looking Glass set).
First row = Regular. Second row = +10
|Name & Icon|