Falconer Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2.
|Requirements & Bonus|
"Helm (Armor/Gloves/Boots) worn by the Volgen Falconers."
"Domestic Volgen soldiers are infamously timid, so it is no wonder that this fierce band of mercenary falconers was hired to compensate.
In practice they serve as bodyguards for the affluent elite, and they serve well, such that nobody dares scrutinize their backgrounds."
- Starting gear (no helmet) for Knight class.
- Sold by Maughlin the Armourer (4'650).
- Dropped by Falconers in Shaded Woods (left path) and in Brightstone Cove Tseldora. On NG+, Falconers are also found at the very start, in Things Betwixt.
- Upgraded with regular Titanite.
- Most likely a reference to "Band of the Hawk" mercenaries from the Berserk manga, seeing as the armour description mentions "mercenaries who became famous in service of a nobles" matches the mentioned group from the manga series, as well as because of falcon/hawk symbolism.
First row = Regular. Second row = +10
|Name & Icon|
|Falconer Helm D 6 4.5 75|
|Falconer Armor B 12 7.7 75|
|Falconer Gloves D 4 3.2 75|
|Falconer Boots D 8 5.8 75|