|Requirements & Bonus|
Falconer Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2. Armor sets do not provide specific benefits, so players are free to mix and match their preferred parts to optimize their Builds.
"Helm (Armor/Gloves/Boots) worn by the Volgen Falconers."
"Domestic Volgen soldiers are infamously timid, so it is no wonder that this fierce band of mercenary falconers was hired to compensate.
In practice they serve as bodyguards for the affluent elite, and they serve well, such that nobody dares scrutinize their backgrounds."
- Starting gear (no helmet) for Knight class.
- Sold by Maughlin the Armourer (4'650).
- Dropped by Falconers in Shaded Woods (left path) and in Brightstone Cove Tseldora. On NG+, Falconers are also found at the very start, in Things Betwixt.
- Upgraded with regular Titanite.
- Most likely a reference to "Band of the Hawk" mercenaries from the Berserk manga, seeing as the armour description mentions "mercenaries who became famous in service of a nobles" matches the mentioned group from the manga series, as well as because of falcon/hawk symbolism.
Piece Information & Upgrades
First row = Regular. Second row = +10
|Name & Icon|
|Falconer Helm D 6 4.5 75|
|Falconer Armor B 12 7.7 75|
|Falconer Gloves D 4 3.2 75|
|Falconer Boots D 8 5.8 75|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Armour's pointless because u can't obtain the weapon 2 go with it!
I have a ideas for you: put falconer helm, alva cuirass and falconer pants. It fit very well together.
Put your grasses on Griffith did nothing wrong
yeetus fetus deletus