Looking Glass Set
|Requirements & Bonus|
Looking Glass Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2. Armor sets do not provide specific benefits, so players are free to mix and match their preferred parts to optimize their Builds.
"Mask/Armor/Gauntlets/Leggings worn by the Looking Glass Knight. Made of metal, but have high lightning defense.
Those who wish to serve the king loyal warriors must take the King's Passage and face the Looking Glass Knight.
Those who fail the test are sacrificed by the merciless specular monstrosity."
- Sold by Maughlin the Armourer (42k) once Looking Glass Knight is defeated (spend 15k souls at Maughlin's shop to unlock boss armor sets).
- Upgraded with Twinkling Titanite.
- Upgraded stats are only 40% higher, not the usual 50%.
- Helm grants +1 to Faith.
- Gauntlets offer the highest lightning defense (equal to that of Black Witch gloves), as well as second highest bleed resistance and poise (almost equal to that of Smelter Demon gauntlets).
- Leggings offer second highest poise (almost equal to that of Mastodon and Smelter Demon leggings).
Piece Information & Upgrades
First row = Regular. Second row = +5
|Name & Icon|
|Looking Glass Helm C 18 7.0 150|
|Looking Glass Armor A 44 18.3 150|
|Looking Glass Gauntlets C 27 10.4 150|
|Looking Glass Leggings C 27 10.4 150|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
This mf goes around rocking the foot fetishist drip with zero shame
The helm having three faces might be a reference to the goddess Hecate/Trivia, which fits since she is a goddess of boundaries and the mirror shield seems to be a dimensional portal of sorts.
This helm + Alva chest and legs + Saint's/Insolent/Hard Leather gloves + Thorned Greatsword for "Blasphemous" Penitent One cosplay?
What i hate about this set is the helm, it looks ugly
Yes you can block my sword but can you block MY HOLINESS
You need 16 strength to use this armor
Seeing the helmet makes me sad. RIP in peperonis helicopetor man
Best looking set in the game
Twinkling only goes to 5 does it not? Very under rated though, probably because lightning and bleed aren't as feared as magic and poison.
a powerful and underrated set when at +10
holy strike defense, batman