Alonne Captain Set
|Requirements & Bonus|
Alonne Knight Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2. Armor sets do not provide specific benefits, so players are free to mix and match their preferred parts to optimize their Builds.
"Helm/Gauntlets/Leggings word by Alonne Knights.
The bonds of the Alonne Knights, who served the Old Iron King, were mightier than the land's iron, but in the end the knights were subsumed by the flames that brought the castle down."
- Dropped by Alonne Knights in Iron Keep.
- Upgraded with regular Titanite.
- The set offers very high poise for relatively low weight.
- Leggings offer second highest physical defenses among armor pieces upgraded with regular Titanite. Other best pieces are: Gyrm Warrior Greathelm and chestpiece, Steel / Drakekeeper / Mastodon gauntlets and Mastodon leggings.
- Leggings also offer second highest fire defense (almost equal to that of Black boots, Black Dragon leggings, Bone King and Saint's boots and Syan's leggings).
Piece Information & Upgrades
First row = Regular. Second row = +10
|Name & Icon|
|Alonne Knight Helm C 11 4.6 80|
|Alonne Knight Armor A 38 14.2 80|
|Alonne Knight Gauntlets C 14 6.7 80|
|Alonne Knight Leggings C 23 9.8 80|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Anyone know how much end you need to fast roll in it?
Is it just me or does the helmet of The Dancer of the Boreal Valley look very similar to the Alonne Knight helmet
The ninja knight
one of the coolest looking helmets in the game.
Why wasn't this in DS3?
Somehow i prefer this set to alonne captain set, the pauldrons and helmet doesn’t look so “robotic-samuraish” like :D
"Okay, what proportions do you want on the armor?" "So, bascially, like all my soldiers are dummy thicc."