|Requirements & Bonus|
Catarina Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2. Armor sets do not provide specific benefits, so players are free to mix and match their preferred parts to optimize their Builds.
"Helm/Armor/Gauntlets/Leggings-Distinctively shaped apparel worn by the Knights of Catarina.
Outside Catarina, they are often ridiculed for their Onion-like shape, infuriating the proud knights, but masterfully forged curved design makes it very effective for parrying."
"Odd helmet/armor/gauntles/leggings shaped like an onion.
This [armor piece] appears rather absurd, but its multi-faced construction is in fact quite practical as it effectively deflects physical attacks.
The old tales speak of brave Catarina knight wearing this [armor piece] as they rushed courageously into battle."
- Rare drop from NPC Dark Spirit Catarina Knight in Forest of Fallen Giants (NG+).
- Helm is in one of the 5 chests in a room right after the entrance to Dragon's Sanctum (Crown of the Sunken King DLC).
- Gauntlets and leggings are found behind a breakable wall in the room past the Foyer bonfire in Brume Tower (Crown of the Old Iron King DLC). The wall can be destroyed by blowing up a Barrel Carrier next to it (firebombs won't do).
- Chestpiece is found in Frozen Eleum Loyce (Crown of the Ivory King DLC), in one of the 5 frozen chests before the bridge on the way to Inner Wall bonfire.
- Upgraded with Twinkling Titanite.
- Chestpiece makes the character wield weapons in a slightly different stance, due to big belly presumably. Very noticeable with daggers, straight swords, katanas and curved swords while two-handling.
First row = Regular. Second row = +5
|Name & Icon|
|Catarina Helm C 9 4.5 95|
|Catarina Armor A 25 11.7 95|
|Catarina Gauntlets C 13 6.9 95|
|Catarina Leggings C 13 6.9 95|