|Requirements & Bonus|
Archdrake Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2. Armor sets do not provide specific benefits, so players are free to mix and match their preferred parts to optimize their Builds.
"Helmet/Robes/Gloves/Boots worn by the Archdrake sect of Lindelt.
Though little is actually known about the order, it is said their well-honed miracles and unwavering faith in the face of death made them worthy rivals to Drangleic's forces in their day."
Scholar of the First Sin changed to:
"Little is known about the Archdrake sect and its ancient rituals, and those who dare to indulge their curiosity have been known to simply vanish.
The Archdrake sect are the keepers of Lindelt's histories, including the only record of its foundation, a tome they have good reason to keep hidden away."
- Dropped by Archdrake Pilgrims in Shrine of Amana.
- Archdrake Robes are also found in The Lost Bastille: close to the well where you find Wanderer set, there's a storage with explosive barrels – detonate them to reveal a hidden room containing the robes and Archdrake Shield.
- Upgraded with regular Titanite.
- Helm grants +1 to INT.
- Helm offers the highest lightning defense.
- Robe offers second highest lightning defense (almost equal to that of Lucatiel's vest, Priestess and Saint's robes)
- Originally it was named the Dragonknight Set and the Archdrake sect of Lindeldt was named Silverdrake Knights of Lindeldt.
First row = Regular. Second row = +10
|Name & Icon|
|Archdrake Helm C 7 5.4 80|
|Archdrake Robes A 13 9.8 80|
|Archdrake Gloves C 6 3.2 80|
|Archdrake Boots C 7 4.7 80|