|Requirements & Bonus|
Agdayne's Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2. Armor sets do not provide specific benefits, so players are free to mix and match their preferred parts to optimize their Builds.
"Robe/Cuffs/Kilt worn by Agdayne of the Undead Crypt.
Life itself is suffering; or karma, as some have called it.
The embrace of death awaits all things. But does death mean an end to suffering?"
- Received from Grave Warden Agdayne after obtaining the King's Ring.
- Kilt is dropped from Agdayne if you decided to kill him. Tunic and cuffs are sold by Merchant Hag Melentia (10,8k).
- It's possible to get 2 full sets for doing both.
- Upgraded with Twinkling Titanite.
- Cuffs grant +1 to Faith.
- Robe offers the highest curse resistance, as well as second highest dark defense (almost equal to that offered by Chaos robe).
- Cuffs offer almost the highest dark defense (only 2 points below that offered by Dark gauntlets).
- The armor resembles toga, tunic and sandals from Ancient Rome and Greece.
First row = Regular. Second row = +5
|Name & Icon|
|Agdayne's Black Robe B 0 5.8 65|
|Agdayne's Cuffs E 0 2.9 65|
|Agdayne's Black Kilt E 0 2.9 65|