Agdaynes Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2.
|Requirements & Bonus|
"Robe/Cuffs/Kilt worn by Agdayne of the Undead Crypt.
Life itself is suffering; or karma, as some have called it.
The embrace of death awaits all things. But does death mean an end to suffering?"
- Received from Grave Warden Agdayne after obtaining the King's Ring.
- Kilt is dropped from Agdayne if you decided to kill him. Tunic and cuffs are sold by Merchant Hag Melentia (10,8k).
- It's possible to get 2 full sets for doing both.
- Upgraded with Twinkling Titanite.
- Cuffs grant +1 to Faith.
- Robe offers the highest curse resistance, as well as second highest dark defense (almost equal to that offered by Chaos robe).
- Cuffs offer almost the highest dark defense (only 2 points below that offered by Dark gauntlets).
- The armor resembles toga, tunic and sandals from Ancient Rome and Greece.
First row = Regular. Second row = +5
|Name & Icon|
|Agdayne's Black Robe B 0 5.8 65|
|Agdayne's Cuffs E 0 2.9 65|
|Agdayne's Kilt E 0 2.9 65|