|Requirements & Bonus|
Hexer's Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2. Armor sets do not provide specific benefits, so players are free to mix and match their preferred parts to optimize their Builds.
"Hood worn by a hexer. Grants slight increase to spell uses. Belonged to Felkin the Outcast. Hexing appears to be an offshoot of sorcery, but its specific origins are unknown."
"Robes/Gloves/Boots worn by a hexer. Belonged to Felkin the Outcast.
Those who have a taste of dark are drawn into its vortex and rarely return.
Perhaps it appeals to something deep within the human soul."
- Acquired from Felkin the Outcast in Huntsman's Copse after talking to him while having 20 INT and 20 FTH (Ring of Knowledge and Ring of Prayer do not count).
- Purchased from Merchant Hag Melentia (18,6k) if Felkin is killed.
- Upgraded with Twinkling Titanite.
- Hood increases the number of casts by 1 or by 10% and grants +1 to INT and FTH.
- Robe and boots offer the highest fire defense (equal to that of Chaos robe and boots).
- Gloves offer second highest fire defense (almost equal to that of Chaos gloves, Syan's gauntlets and Tattered Cloth manchettes).
- This set offers lower dark defense than Chaos set and is identical to it in all other stats.
- Robe oddly makes all gauntlets appear smaller.
Piece Information & Upgrades
First row = Regular. Second row = +5
|Name & Icon|
|Hexer's Hood E 0 0.9 55|
|Hexer's Robes B 0 2.6 55|
|Hexer's Gloves E 0 1.0 55|
|Hexer's Boots E 0 2.0 55|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
its a good set for all gameplay?
The robe makes gauntlets look smaller, not the hood
One of the best sets, but looks like you're wearing a bunch of assorted tablecloths
true deep fashion