Archdrake Pilgrim is an enemy in Dark Souls 2.
Archdrake Pilgrim Information
A powerful enemy who uses a mace found in the Shrine of Amana. Runs at a decent speed in the water and tends to be accompanied by either a sorcerer, another protecter, or a few water rats. They deal decent damage and can stun-lock with his combo attack. They have a moderate aggro range on sight. They can be stunlocked pretty easy (using a Ricards Rapier).
- Archdrake Set
Old Radiant Lifegem
Slumbering Dragon Shield
- Souls: NG: 450 NG+: 900 NG+7: 1,800
- You can stun-lock them pretty easily 2-handing a Dagger or a thrusting sword like Ricard's Rapier. Using a bow, 2 Arrows will stun them. Alternatively, circling to their left side opens them up for an easy back-stab.
- Yearn, Backstabbing: The enemy will swing at the player when in close range, can be up to a 2 swing combo.
- Physical Damage
- Can be blocked
- Archdrake Pilgrims have an extremely high drop rate. It is easy to farm Twinkling Titanite from them.
- Cannot be parried.
- Defeated Archdrake Pilgrims will subtract 36 seconds from the length of a co-op session. See Online for more detailed information about Multiplayer Time Limits.