Felicia the Brave
|-||-||Shrine of Amana||-|
Felicia the Brave is an NPC in Dark Souls 2
Felicia the Brave Information
- Felicia the Brave is an NPC you can summon in the Shrine of Amana.
- In Scholars of the First Sin she is also available as a summon for the Ruined Sentinels boss fight in the Lost Bastille.
- She wields a Heide Greatlance and a Tower Shield.
- She has been known to inflict friendly-fire ()
- It is best to equip miracles that heal allies before summon her. She tends to charge forward on her own, making it hard to keep until the boss unless you heal her.
Shrine of Amana. Dark Souls II: Found in the hut just past the Ogre, from the Crumbled Ruins bonfire.
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin: Found near to Rhoy's Resting Place bonfire.
Lost Bastille. Found in the room with the barred windows, explosive barrels and a gate giving access to the Ruin Sentinels passage.