Merciless Roenna is an NPC in Dark Souls 2
Merciless Roenna Information
- Can be respawned by using a Bonfire Ascetic at the Undead Lockaway Bonfire.
- Mostly only appears when you're in human form or reached a certain location.
- to farm for her equipment, make sure you have opened the cave shortcut, cast Yearn to lure the Skeleton away, ignore the Necromancer, rush to her spawn point, then the two Artificial Undeads will not spawn, next, keep casting spells until she drops the mask, if she didn't drop anything, go kill the Skeleton Lords and then farm her again.
- Unlike Dark Priestess and Aldia Warlock, whom their character models are male, Roenna's character model is actually female.
- Since Roenna spawns close to a cliff, one could easily dispatch her with a fast casting chime and the miracle Force.
Huntsman's Copse. In Dark Souls II she invades as you make your way along the cliffside just before the Skeleton Lords boss fight. In Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin, she invades in the clearing at the end of the natural ramp found on the cliffside in the area before the Skeleton Lords boss fight.