Vorgel the Sinner
Vorgel the Sinner is an enemy in Dark Souls 2.
Vorgel the Sinner Information
"Vorgel the Sinner is a phantom invader that appears after the Belfry Gargoyles boss fight. After going down the ladder into an area full of dogs he will invade. He is a warrior type character wielding a spear and shield with light armor. Vorgel is quite fast and can be difficult to block due to his heavily aggressive attacks but he is also very easy to stunlock. Vorgel is a Royal soldier, much like Masterless Glencour and Ashen knight Boyd, However Vorgel is hostile, and is believed to be a traitor. Vorgel Wears the Royal soldier helm, leggings, and gloves, but wears the hollow variant of the Royal soldier armor. Much like the (non-hollowed) soldiers encountered in the memories of giants, Vorgel wields a spear and uses the non hollow variant of the Royal soldier shield."
- Winged Spear +5 (Low drop rate)
- NG: 20 Souls,NG+ ? Souls, NG+7: ? Souls.
- Unlike most red phantoms, Vorgel is relatively easy for more experienced players, but has surprising speed and can catch you off guard easily. The first priority when facing Vorgel is to eliminate the surrounding dogs. Vorgel is easy to sidestep and back stab once the dogs haver been taken care of.
- He uses simple thrusting attacks with his spear that are difficult to parry.
- Vorgel has the same moveset as the Royal soldiers encountered in the Giant memories, however is more aggressive.
why here of all places >: (
Popped a seed of a tree of giants on this guy as he invaded, hopped back on the ladder, and watched this guy get torn to ****ING BITS in record time.
the arena that you fight him in is a direct reference to the capra demon boss room, in case any of you haven't figured that out yet
I am proud to have defeated him in one go and he dropped the winged spear + 5 which has been my main weapon up to now. Just read how lucky I was.
This douchebag sucked, I hated fighting him, it sucked, I had to also juggle fighting the dogs and kill as many dogs before he showed up or I had to try and run every chance I got, it sucked, me personally, it was like a boss fight except it was extremely anoying, this made me realise how much the creators of this game just love to torture their gamers/customers.
Get him onto the stairs with him higher than you. His attacks will often go over your head and are easily dodged. Those dogs are a pain though.
Whenever I face Vorgel, I use giant tree seed for dogs to eliminate (or take away most of life). It's so funny.
Only worth 1150 souls on NG