Milibeth is an NPC in Dark Souls 2.
- House maid who lives with the three retired Firekeepers in Things Betwixt. Provides background information on herself and the elderly women she cares for.
- Will reward the player after defeating the three Ogres, two located on the beach after the first bonfire, and the one on the path before the bridge.
- If you kill two ogres near the coffin by the beach and speak to her afterwards she will give you the Handmaid's Ladle.
You can find Milibeth in the hut with three Firekeepers in Things Betwixt. Attacking and killing any of the retired Fire-keepers will render them useless, even Milibeth. Strowen will NOT be able to use your Soul Vessel to reallocate a character's soul levels. However, if you decide to kill them you can sacrifice souls to their gravestones outside the hut. Doing so will allow you to further speak with the NPCs' spirits and continue to use the Soul Vessel. The two firekeepers and Milibeth cost 1,000 souls and Strowen costs 15,000 souls. Their spirits will fade if you leave the area.
- Human Effigy x3
- When first met
This is a limbo. A link between Drangleic and the outer world.
Fair traveller, I know that you must have a story.
Why else would you visit such a place?
This lost, decayed kingdom.
- When talking a second time
My name is Milibeth.
The old women were once Fire Keepers.
I am here to look after them.
It is what my mother did, and her mother before her, and so on.
- When talking a third time
The old women were keepers of the fire.
But now, the fire shows signs of fading…
And the kingdom…is beset by Hollows…
- When talking a fourth time
The old women are sisters. I am told there was a fourth.
They have looked like that for as long as I have known them.
Long ago, Fire Keepers were commonplace.
But now they are lost, scattered to the winds.
- When giving equipment to the player
You have proven yourself to the forest.
We have little to offer, except perhaps these.
May they bring fortune to your journey, in some small way.
- When attacked but not aggroed
Stop this at once!
- When attacked and aggroed
What are you doing!
- When re-encountered after aggroing
Leave at once!
- When attacked and health is under 50%
What are you…!
- When killed
(death scream; no subtitles)