Lone Hunter Schmidt
Lone Hunter Schmidt is an NPC in Dark Souls 2
Lone Hunter Schmidt Information
- NPC summon available at the Black Gulch and (in SotFS) at the Shrine of Amana as a shade
- He wields a Composite Bow and a Small Leather Shield
- He wears the Wanderer's Set without the hood
- He fires Iron Arrows (that inflicts disappointingly little damage) and (obviously) never blocks with his shield, since he does not have a melee weapon of any sort as a close-quarters option
- His shots have longer range than expected, which probably means that he also wears the Hawk Ring
- He can surprisingly make head shots, especially against invading players
Black Gulch. He appears near the black pools before the fog gate leading to the Rotten boss fight.
Shrine of Amana. He appears as a shade summon in the hut where NPC phantom "Felicia the Brave" used to be.