Bowman Guthry is an enemy in Dark Souls 2.
Bowman Guthry Information
Guardian spirits lurking in the thick fog of the central Shaded Woods. Their identites are completely unknown as they barely maintain corporeal forms and are almost invisible against the mist. Are they fallen soldiers of a war long past, or the remnants of a clan that once dwelled in this ancient land?
Best fought using weapons with a wide arc of attack so that they can be hit easier. Player can not lock-on. Area of effect magic, such as Firestorm, is greatly helpful. There are two variants, one with a sword and dagger, and one with a crossbow and dagger. however, they can be marked with the hexProfound Still, if you lure them to the forest entrance.
- Hold your favourite 100% physical damage shield up and get close to him
Yearn, Backstabbing: The enemy will swing at the player when in close range, can be up to a 2 swing combo.
- Physical Damage
- Can be blocked
- Will ONLY invade if you are OFFLINE in Doors of Pharros.
- Follows normal respawn rules.
- Can be respawned by using a Bonfire Ascetic at the Ordeal's End Bonfire (just before the Royal Rat Authority), and killed up to 12 times before another bonfire ascetic is needed.
- Due to his location, he is probably the fastest and easiest phantom to farm for the 1000 required kills for the Lingering Dragoncrest Ring +2
- Doesn't seem to invade if you're part of the Rat King covenant.
- Unmasking Guthry reveals that she is in fact female, and she shares the same face with Melinda The Butcher and Nameless Usurper.