Tseldora Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2.
|Requirements & Bonus|
"Outfit worn by settlers of Tseldora. Rather fancy but with low defence and unfit for battle.
Its design recalls Tseldora's glory days, the peak of the brightstone boom."
Scholar of the First Sin changed to:
"[Armor piece] worn by settlers of Tseldora. Rather fancy but with low defense and unfit for battle."
Cap: "Tseldora flourished with the discovery of brightstone, deep under the settlement. But with this prosperity came greed in equal measure, and the people were ever in search of that which they lacked."
Rest: "The brightstone that brought prosperity to Tseldora served only to stoke the flames of its peoples' desires, eventually leading to its ruin. Those bewitching, brilliantly gleaming stones are said to be fragments of a being that once roamed the entrails of the earth."
- Dropped by Spider Drones in Brightstone Cove Tseldora.
- Very rare drop from Parasite Spiders in the same area (roughly 1% – needs confirmation).
- Full set is dropped by Maughlin the Armourer if he is killed.
- Upgraded with regular Titanite.
- Pieces of the set increase soul income (the effect stacks): 2.5%, 5%, 10% and 5%.
First row = Regular. Second row = +10
|Name & Icon|
|Tseldora Cap E 0 1.4 40|
|Tseldora Robe B 0 3.0 40|
|Tseldora Manchettes E 0 2.0 40|
|Tseldora Trousers E 0 2.0 40|