|Requirements & Bonus|
Penal Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2. Armor sets do not provide specific benefits, so players are free to mix and match their preferred parts to optimize their Builds.
"Mask of the Lost Sinner. The spikes pointing inward suggest that this was not only used to blind prisoners, but to torture them as well." Effect: Raises equipment load
"Straightjacket of the Lost Sinner. A tightly cinched belt presses against the waist."
"Handcuffs of the Lost Sinner. Increases the power of pyromancy. A device used to restrict use of the hands." Effect: Raises power of pyromancies
"Skirt worn by the Lost Sinner. A tattered skirt that the guilty wear in shame."
"By now, no one knows who this was used to punish, or for what reason."
- Sold by Maughlin the Armourer (29,5k) once The Lost Sinner is defeated (spend 15k souls at Maughlin's shop to unlock boss armor sets).
- Upgraded with Twinkling Titanite.
- Mask offers the highest fire defense.
- Mask is the only piece offering Poise bonus. It also has increased durability compared to other pieces.
- Mask increases equip load by ~3%.
- Test: 100.0 equip load without mask, 103.1 with it.
- Handcuffs offer the highest fire defense (equal to that of Smelter Demon gauntlets).
- Handcuffs increase the strength of pyromancy by 7.4% (test results required).
First row = Regular. Second row = +5
|Name & Icon|
|Penal Mask D 5 5.1 120|
|Penal Straightjacket B 0 6.2 55|
|Penal Handcuffs D 0 4.8 55|
|Penal Skirt D 0 4.8 55|