Symbol of Avarice is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2.
Symbol of Avarice
|Requirements & Bonus|
"Headpiece depicting the avaricious creature that mimics treasure chests.
Increases soul absorption and item discovery, but steadily drains HP.
There is a curious tale of an incorrigibly covetous ancient deity. Clearly it has currency amongst some miscreants, or this would have never been crafted."
- Dropped by a Mimic found in Frozen Eleum Loyce, in a room next to Inner Wall bonfire. Note that all mimics in the area are frozen until Alsanna stops the storm.
- Upgraded with regular Titanite.
- Upgraded stats are only 50% higher and physical defenses are only 25% higher.
- Increases drop rate, raises soul income by 2.5% and drains 2.5 HP per second.
- Lifedrain effect can be countered by wearing Ring of Restoration and either Loyce Shield or Charred Loyce Shield.
- Also increases the chance of encountering Mad Warrior significantly. [Need confirmation, preferably with numbers.]
Piece Information & Upgrades
First row = Regular. Second row = +10
|Name & Icon|
|Symbol of Avarice C 10 8.0 100|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Every time you drink estus, the hinged latches on top flip up and back down again. This little animation is extremely satisfying to me, for some reason
I think this Is almost useless
Bababooey no sea puerko compa
Does it actually increase the chances for Mad Warior to appear?
Its odd that it would have such a thing like these being told
this mimic got bugged after it killed me and wasn't there the next time i tried.
I dont care about defence or drop rate, i just love the headgear
does anybody have the soul/item drop rate of the symbol of avarice?