Flame Quartz Ring
Flame Quartz Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 2 (DKS2). Players can equip up to 4 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible. Some rings have upgraded versions, having a maximum of +3. Some can only be found in NG+. Rings can be repaired at a blacksmith, but not upgraded. Upgraded versions must be acquired throughout the game from corpses, chests, bosses, etc.
Flame Quartz Ring Effects
- +0 = 140
- +1 = 110
- +2 = 90
- +3 = 75
- Increases fire defense by 50
- +1 = 80
- +2 = 100
- +3 = 150
Flame Quartz Ring Locations
- Sold by Rosabeth of Melfia for 2,000 souls.
- +1: Forest of the Giants, down the Cardinal Tower bonfire. Found in the chest guarded by salamanders in the flame pit.
- +2: Guardian Dragon, random possible drop from the non-respawning dragons in Dragon Aerie.
- +3: Crown of the Old Iron King Rings DLC Found on the floor in front of an Iron Warrior guarding a big metal gate after the second bonfire. - Location Video
- One of the things you should use to make it possible to walk on the lava rocks in Iron Keep.
- Very useful against the Smelter Demon. Or you can use Flash Sweat to have the same fire resistance.
- Can be useful against players who use Pyromancy and/or fire imbued weapons in PvP.