Dark Quartz Ring
Dark Quartz Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 2 (DKS2). Players can equip up to 4 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible. Some rings have upgraded versions, having a maximum of +3. Some can only be found in NG+. Rings can be repaired at a blacksmith, but not upgraded. Upgraded versions must be acquired throughout the game from corpses, chests, bosses, etc.
Dark Quartz Ring Effects
- +0 = 140
- +1 = 110
- +2 = 90
- +3 = 75
- Increases dark defense by 50
- +1 = 80
- +2 = 100
- +3 = 150
Dark Quartz Ring Locations
- Regular: Can be bought from Rosabeth of Melfia for 2,000 souls.
- Ring +1: Guaranteed drop from Tseldoran Settler.
- Ring +2: Possible drop from Leydia Witches (not extremely rare)
- Ring +3: Loot from a body on top of a platform in the first area of Shulva - Sanctum City
- Not extremely useful in PvE, because of the lack of enemies with dark-type moves, but it might prove a bit useful against Hex users in PvP.