Clear Bluestone Ring
Clear Bluestone Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 2 (DKS2). Players can equip up to 4 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible. Some rings have upgraded versions, having a maximum of +3. Some can only be found in NG+. Rings can be repaired at a blacksmith, but not upgraded. Upgraded versions must be acquired throughout the game from corpses, chests, bosses, etc.
Clear Bluestone Ring Effects
- 0 = 120
- +1 = 90
- +2 = 75
- Shortens spell casting time by 20%
- +1 = 35%
- +2 = 55%
Clear Bluestone Ring Locations
- Sold by Carhillion of the Fold.
- +1: In an iron chest in the misty area of Shaded Woods.
- +2: The Skeleton Lords (NG+).. Armourer Dennis has a small chance to drop it as well at the Iron Keep bridge, where Fencer Sharron may invade first.
- Clear Bluestone Ring +2 increases cast speed by 22% (1.22 x Base Cast Speed).
- Clear Bluestone Ring +1