Ivory Warrior Ring
Ivory Warrior Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 2 (DKS2). Players can equip up to 4 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible. Some rings have upgraded versions, having a maximum of +3. Some can only be found in NG+. Rings can be repaired at a blacksmith, but not upgraded. Upgraded versions must be acquired throughout the game from corpses, chests, bosses, etc.
Ivory Warrior Ring Effects
Ivory Warrior Ring Locations
Drop from the White Covetous Demon in the Crown of the Ivory King DLC. He is past the large gate near the Lower Garrison bonfire in Frozen Eleum Loyce.
- If you get killed (e.g. by the white phantom) after killing the White Covetous Demon without picking up the Ivory Warrior Ring, the ring will despawn.
- DLC Crown of the Ivory King.
- It gives a flat bonus of 200 stamina damage to every attack.
- Because of the flat bonus, a dagger's R1 and an ultra weapon's R1 will get the same +200 stamina damage bonus, so it is more efficient to use the ring with a fast weapon to drain enemy stamina.
- It is particularly efficient with weapons that do damage multiple times in one attack (Twinblades, Ricard's Rapier R2, Channeler's Trident, Lances, attacks with spin moves...), some spells (Soul Barrage, Focus Souls, Fire Whip...), because it adds a 200 stamina damage bonus to each little attack, even to chip damage. For example one Twinblade's R1 does 3 hits, so the ring will add 600 extra stamina damage.
- The flat bonus completely ignores shield stability, making it particularly powerful against players with greatshields.
- The stamina drain of Hexes is buffed by this ring even if the enemy is not blocking.
- Attacks that are also affected: ranged weapons, shield bash, guard break (naturally does 0 stamina damage, now 200), jumping/running/rolling attacks...
- Consumables are unaffected by this ring. (not even Dragon Head Stone)
- Some spells that receive a significant boost by the ring (x2-x3 their normal stamina damage): Soul Barrage, Soul Shower, Soul Bolt/Focus Souls, Soul Vortex, Fire Whip, Dark Hail, Recollection, Dark Dance, some AoE spells.
- Some spells that are unaffected by the ring: Affinity, Homing (Crystal) Soulmass, Immolation
- (Tested on Dark Bellkeeper in Iron Keep)
Hey turtles, i love you all!!
Ring of Giants white aura negates this rings cooler green aura :’(
This Ring was added to DS3 and renamed as the “Knight Slayer Ring”
aka revenge against turtles ring
Does this ring affect bows?
Donald Trump's ring!
Note in description above:
Effect: Attacks that reduce enemy Stamina (such as hexes, or attacking if the enemy is blocking) drain more Stamina.
Is this only for attacks that reduce stamina or is this effect applied to ALL attacks causing them all to reduce stamina upon striking??
is it better just to use the stone ring?