Old Leo Ring is a counter damage boosting ring in Dark Souls 2.
| "The beloved ring of a dragon-slaying knight.
Strengthens thrust weapon counter attacks.
After many years of use, the ring's face has worn down, but close inspection reveals an engraved lion."
- Boosts Counter Modifier of thrust attacks by 12.5%
For example: If a weapon has Counter Modifier of 150.
- 150 * 1.125 = 168.75. -> Counter Damage increases by 18.75%.
- 100 * 1.125 = 112.5. -> Weapon now deals 12.5% Counter Damage.
- Weight: 0.5
- The Old Leo Ring also boosts damage of Bows and Crossbows Counter Damage.
- Strengthens counter of all thrust-type attacks regardless of the actual weapon equipped (thus affects thrusting moves of any weapon and even arrows).
- Counter Damage not only benefits from physical damage, but is also affected by elementally infused weapons.
- Does NOT affect ripostes and backstabs: they are not counter attacks and use different damage calculations.