First Dragon Ring
First Dragon Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 2 (DKS2). Players can equip up to 4 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible. Some rings have upgraded versions, having a maximum of +3. Some can only be found in NG+. Rings can be repaired at a blacksmith, but not upgraded. Upgraded versions must be acquired throughout the game from corpses, chests, bosses, etc.
First Dragon Ring Effects
- 1st = 30
- 2nd = 25
- 3rd = 20/20
- Increases HP by 3%, stamina by 5% and maximum load by 5%
- 2nd = 5%; 10%; 10%
- 3rd = 7.5%; 12.5%; 12.5%
First Dragon Ring Locations
- 1st: (Rank 2)The First, Second and Third Dragon Ring are treated as the Regular, +1 and +2 versions of the same ring, in that only one of them can be worn at once.
- 2nd: Dropped by Manscorpion Tark Given by Manscorpion Tark as a reward for killing The Duke's Dear Freja
- 3rd: Dragon Shrine After the first bonfire, walk up the first set of stairs past the sword/shield giant, run past the mace-wielding giant and then all the way up the stairs to encounter a sword/shield giant and a mace giant. At the stairs, walk forward slightly and turn left to a path covered with boxes. Break the boxes and jump down to see two chests (the right one is a Mimic). Run further in to encounter another mace giant guarding a door. Get past it, into the door, and the ring is in the chest.
- The First, Second and Third Dragon Ring are treated as the Regular, +1 and +2 versions of the same ring, in that only one of them can be worn at once.
- It is possible to obtain two Second Dragon Ring of these rings by first killing The Duke's Dear Freja, speaking to Manscorpion Tark to obtain his reward, and then killing him afterwards.