Bracing Knuckle Ring
Bracing Knuckle Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 2 (DKS2). Players can equip up to 4 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible. Some rings have upgraded versions, having a maximum of +3. Some can only be found in NG+. Rings can be repaired at a blacksmith, but not upgraded. Upgraded versions must be acquired throughout the game from corpses, chests, bosses, etc.
Bracing Knuckle Ring Effects
- 0 = 140
- 1+ = 85
- 2+ = 70
- Reduce weapon degradation by 20%, +1 = 35%, +2 = 50%,
- Armor degradation by 20%, +1 = 25%, +2 = 45%,
- Ring degradation by 20%, +1 = 25%, +2 = 45%
Bracing Knuckle Ring Locations
- The Bracing Knuckle Ring is located in the Lost Bastille. If you port to the Salt Fort bonfire in Sinner's Rise, go down the ladder and take an immediate left. Run across the bridge there and into the doorway at the other end. There are some stairs to the right. Go down them. There is a cell in front of you as you come down and a door right to the left of it. Go through the door and straight to the back. There is a false wall here. Press (X) on PS3 or (A) on Xbox to open the false wall. Inside there is another false wall to your left. Again press (X) or (A). To your left is the Bracing Knuckle Ring on a corpse about 30m away.
- +1: Drangleic Castle Sold by Chancellor Wellager in Drangleic Castle for 9000 souls.
- +2: Undead Crypt In the second room with breakable stones and bells. Upon entering the room, to your right is a Leydia Witch up on a ledge above. Down and to her right will be a Pyromancer Statue and a bell, next to it will be a small pile of bones containing the Bracing Knuckle Ring +2
- Reduces durability used by special strong attacks for special weapons (e.g. Spider Fang)