Covetous Silver Serpent Ring
Covetous Silver Serpent Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 2 (DKS2). Players can equip up to 4 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible. Some rings have upgraded versions, having a maximum of +3. Some can only be found in NG+. Rings can be repaired at a blacksmith, but not upgraded. Upgraded versions must be acquired throughout the game from corpses, chests, bosses, etc.
Covetous Silver Serpent Ring Effects
- 0 = 90
- +1 = 70
- +2 = 55
- Fallen foes yield 10% more souls
- +1 = 20%
- +2 = 30%
Covetous Silver Serpent Ring Locations
- Chest in Lost Bastille closest to The Tower Apart bonfire. Beyond the room with a Royal Crossbowman and multiple undead dogs.
- +1: +20% Souls from fallen foes The +1 is acquired from the Traveling Merchant Hag Melentia who will give it to you after you spend around 10,000 souls in her shop. Just use the Talk command to claim it. Alternatively it drops when you kill her.
- +2: Mytha, the Baneful Queen (NG+(Note that you can get it without NG+ by using a bonfire ascetic on the upper earthen peak (third) bonfire, at the cost of making her and some of the area stronger.)) (NG+ only)
- Effect stacks with other soul increasing items such as the Jester's Gloves. The effect stacks multiplicatively e.g. if you use the +1 ring and receive +20% and wear the Jester's Gloves and receive their +10% then the total effect will be 32% or 1.20*(1.10*Base Souls). Furthermore you can stack multiple soul increasing items. If a player were to wear the ring +2 (+30%) and Tseldora set (+22.5%), then the souls they would receive would be 52.5%, The effects of the ring also apply if you are playing as a phantom.