White Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 2 (DKS2). Players can equip up to 4 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible. Some rings have upgraded versions, having a maximum of +3. Some can only be found in NG+. Rings can be repaired at a blacksmith, but not upgraded. Upgraded versions must be acquired throughout the game from corpses, chests, bosses, etc.
White Ring Effects
- Makes your character take the appearance of a white phantom. Cosmetic effect only.
- Does not remove PvP covenants rank reward aura while wearing as Dark Spirit.
White Ring Locations
- Invaders tend to prioritize the host, and use of this ring as the host will allow you to blend in with your summoned phantom(s), countering that tendency, however, invader can still view the name of the host upon invading his world, and the name of both the host and phantom are displayed, this can be used as a counter measure.
- Can be used to disguise as a phantom while invading.
- Can be used to pretend to be an invader when hosting for the Rat King Covenant, allowing for you to trick invaders into trusting you before betraying them.
- Does not change the colour of the Red Soapstone Sign